We are pleased that you have visited our website. In the following, we will inform you about which personal data we collect and how we process it and for what purposes.
1. Responsible person and data protection officer
The person responsible for the processing of personal data within the meaning of Art. 4 No. 7 DS-GVO is Kamiyar & Felsing GbR, Rahmhofstraße 4 in 60313 Frankfurt, firstname.lastname@example.org, Telefon +49 6992884690
The data protection officer is Dataprivat GmbH, Rainer Horbach and can be reached at the following address:
Schönrath Straße 85, 52066 Aachen
as well as at the e-mail address email@example.com, telephone +49 241 99776883.
2. Purposes of data processing and legal basis
2.1 Visiting the website
When you visit the website www.atere-therapiezentrum.de, the browser you use automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- language and version of the browser software.
We process the aforementioned data to ensure a smooth connection and user-friendly use of the website, to ensure network and information security, to evaluate system security and stability, and for administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DS-GVO. The legitimate interest follows from the aforementioned purposes for data collection. We do not use the data to draw conclusions about your person.
2.2 Registration for our newsletter
If you have consented to receive our newsletter, invitations to events, appointment reminders and other information relevant to you (Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DS-GVO), we will use your name and email address to send you this information electronically.
You can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future and unsubscribe. To do so, use either the link at the end of each newsletter or, alternatively, the above e-mail address. This will result in us no longer continuing the data processing based on this consent for the future and deleting the data, unless there is another legal basis or there are statutory retention obligations.
3. Passing on of personal data
We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- You have given us your consent to do so in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DS-GVO,
- the disclosure is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DS-GVO and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in the non-disclosure of your data,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation for disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. c DS-GVO, as well as
- this is legally permissible and necessary according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DS-GVO for the implementation of contractual relationships with you.
If we process personal data in a third country (i.e. outside the European Union (EU) or the European Economic Area (EEA)) or if this is done in the context of using third-party services or disclosing, or transferring data to third parties, this will only be done if it is done to fulfill our (pre-)contractual obligations, on the basis of your consent, due to a legal obligation or on the basis of our legitimate interests. If there are no legal permissions, we only allow data to be processed in a third country if the special requirements of Art. 44 ff. DS-GVO are met.
4. Data subject rights
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DS-GVO. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the categories of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it was not collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DS-GVO, to demand the immediate correction of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us;
- pursuant to Art. 17 DS-GVO, to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- pursuant to Art. 18 DS-GVO, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 DS-GVO;
- pursuant to Art. 20 DS-GVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller;
- in accordance with Art. 7 (3) DS-GVO, to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing, which was based on this consent, for the future; and
- complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DS-GVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our registered office for this purpose.
5. Right of objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f DS-GVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Article 21 DS-GVO, provided that there are grounds for doing so that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which will be implemented by us without specifying a particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to the above e-mail address.
6. Data security
Within the website visit, we use the SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in conjunction with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is encrypted by the closed key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
The data processed by cookies is necessary for the aforementioned purposes to protect our legitimate interests and those of third parties in accordance with Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your device or a notice always appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of cookies may mean that you cannot use all the functions of our website.
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are carried out on the basis of Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f DS-GVO. With the tracking measures used, we want to ensure a needs-based design and the ongoing optimization of our website. We also use tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offer for you. These interests represent legitimate interests within the meaning of Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. In the event that IP anonymization is activated on this website, however, your IP address will be truncated beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics is not merged with other data from Google.
This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()”. This means that IP addresses are processed in a shortened form, thus excluding the possibility of personal references. Insofar as the data collected about you is related to a person, this is therefore immediately excluded and the personal data is thus immediately deleted.
We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. The statistics obtained enable us to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
Information of the third party provider: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001.
User terms: https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html
This website also uses Google Analytics for cross-device analysis of visitor flows, which is performed via a user ID. You can deactivate the cross-device analysis of your usage in your customer account under “My Data”, “Personal Data”.
9. Social Media Plug-Ins
We use social plug-ins of social networks on our website on the basis of Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f DS-GVO. The underlying promotional purpose is to be regarded as a legitimate interest within the meaning of the DS-GVO. The responsibility for data protection-compliant operation is to be ensured by their respective providers.
We currently use the following social media plug-ins: Facebook, Instagram, Xing. We use the so-called two-click solution. This means that when you visit our site, no personal data is initially passed on to the providers of the plug-ins. You can recognize the provider of the plug-in by the mark on the box above its initial letter or logo. We open up the possibility for you to communicate directly with the provider of the plug-in via the button. Only if you click on the marked box and thereby activate it, the plug-in provider receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding website of our online offer. In addition, the data mentioned in section 2 of this data protection declaration is transmitted. In the case of Facebook and Xing, according to the respective providers in Germany, the IP address is anonymized immediately after collection. By activating the plug-in, personal data is therefore transmitted from you to the respective plug-in provider and stored there (in the case of US providers, in the USA). Since the plug-in provider collects the data in particular via cookies, we recommend that you delete all cookies via your browser’s security settings before clicking on the grayed-out box.
We have no influence on the collected data and data processing operations, nor are we aware of the full scope of data collection, the purposes of processing, the storage periods. We also have no information on the deletion of the collected data by the plug-in provider.
The plug-in provider stores the data collected about you as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (also for users who are not logged in) for the display of tailored advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective plug-in provider to exercise this right. Via the plug-ins, we offer you the opportunity to interact with the social networks and other users, so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
The data transfer takes place regardless of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged in to the plug-in provider, your data collected from us will be directly assigned to your account with the plug-in provider. If you click the activated button and link to the page, for example, the plug-in provider also saves this information in your user account and shares it publicly with your contacts. We recommend that you log out regularly after using a social network, but especially before activating the button, as this allows you to avoid an assignment to your profile with the plug-in provider.
For more information on the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider, please refer to the data protection declarations of these providers provided below. There you will also receive further information about your rights in this regard and setting options for protecting your privacy.
Addresses of the respective plug-in providers and URL with their privacy notices:
Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; https://www.facebook.com/policy.php; further information on data collection: https://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084, https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other#applications sowie https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info#everyoneinfo. Facebook has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
Instagram Inc., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA, 94025, USA; https://help.instagram.com/519522125107875?helpref=page_content und https://instagram.com/about/legal/privacy/
Xing AG, Gänsemarkt 43, 20354 Hamburg, DE; https://www.xing.com/privacy.
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status of May 2018. Due to the further development of our website and offers on it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. We therefore recommend that you check this data protection declaration at regular intervals.
This post is also available in: German